Peek a Boo

Hey Everyone, I am planning to post my journal entries from the trip in a little while. Maybe this weekend. Thank you all for your prayers. It was truly an awesome trip.

I had a little scare yesterday. I thought I wasn’t going to be able to register for Spring classes until I signed up for the GMAT test which costs $250. Luckily, through some connections I was given an extension into January. I can’t wait to have that test overwith.

Justin and I finally had to turn the heat on last night. We fought it long and hard haha. I hope it warms up again soon for a real Fall season.